Thursday 27 January 2011

Students use online tool when looking for gay friendly colleges

An interesting tho short article from 365 Gay news site. Fancy there even being registers of the gay friendliness of institutions. I wonder how my Czech faculty would rate. Last year, when I was visiting the Australian National University in Canberra, I took this photo on campus.

Gay issues are not listed on the poster, but the URL at the bottom leads the curious to a page called sexuality, where you will read student advocacy to fight homophobia within the university. I ask why there is homophobia on the campus of Australia's sleepiest capital. It also mentions 'Anything Goes' dance party and Queer Brunch, bisexuality day ... Tha'ts more like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got something to say ...