Saturday 15 May 2010

Masturbation is not a crime

I had never intended to show cocks and their attendeant bits on this site, but given that the Nifty.org tale Straight boy roommate by Kevtrainerboy kicks off with T-shirt with the same slogan, I had to break this promise to myself. I have no idea where this picture came from ... just one that I've collected over the years, and found in a folder deep in the twisted hierarchy of one of my memory devices.

Update Oct 2010: the picture disappered, so no cocks anyway. Instead a T-shirt from Both Big and Clever online shop. I hope they don't mind me advertising them :-)

If you'll forgive me quoting myself, here's what I wrote to Kev upon reading the first instalment:
Years of reading Nifty and a story keeping not only a smile of amusement but one of admiration on my face all day is not only rare but unheard of. Am just rereading it in my fav cafe in Norwich, and it is indeed a jolly tale. Both characters adorable in their own ways. The use of 'cunt' to die for. Lots of little things adding up to wonderful read.
He wrote back, and when I later added
I want to write the musical :-) Emo boy's a bit of a fly in the vaseline, n'est-ce pas?
He replied thus:
I laughed out loud at your email. Brilliant! Who shall we get to star in it when it goes to the West End? If Zac Efron is available, he could play the geeky roommate, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got something to say ...